2016 New Year New Me Resolution
New Year – “New Me” Resolution? You would think more people would act on it!
Most of us live under stress and need to counterbalance this stress with an effective relaxation routine. What kind of relaxation can it be? A short trip to a tropical island is a great way to de-stress, but it takes time, effort, and lots of money to plan such a trip.
But a trip to The Gendarmerie Spa is quick, very affordable and will help you with your mental well being.
We have compiled 6 Simple Things you can do in 2016 to help you fulfill your ‘New Year, New Me” resolution.
1) DE-STRESS with a signature massage – A Gendarmerie Signature Massage will definitely relax and soothe you. Plus, you can immerse yourself with the complimentary use of our steam room to wash away the worries even for an hour or so.
2) IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH – Your massage therapist will be able to tell where you have problem areas in your body. In doing so, you can learn how to relax your muscles, get tips from the therapist on how to relax, & stretch your muscles for a healthy lifestyle.
3) FEEL RESTED – treat yourself to a Spa Day. A true day spa is designed for relaxation. You can feel relaxed when you enter our doors. Then, it is up to you to take a full advantage of the amazing spa services we have.
One way is to take advantage is by booking our Great Day Spa Package. (55 min facial, 20 min body scrub, 25 body rub) for $150 ($194 value)
4) REVERSE AGING with a facial
Taking good care of your skin can help deter aging. A Gendarmerie Signature Facial by our dermalogica trained estheticians Evers & Jon.
We also offer Body Treatments, Male Waxing services that can help you look and feel younger.
5) NEW LOOK with a new hairstyle
If you started the year with short hair, why not go long? If you’ve always coveted a hair color, why not go for it. Let’s face it, changing hair color is easier than going to the gym to shed those new year resolution pounds or getting a new attitude (insert smirk here). Not saying you shouldn’t do all of the above, but at least you can get started on a head to toe transformation— literally.
Book a Free 15 minute consultation with Hairstylist Cris or Josh to discuss a new look for you in 2016.
6) FRESH YEAR – FRESH SCENT – Don’t forget, The Gendarmerie is also the Flagship Store of Gendarme Fragrances. Start 2016 with a new crisp, clean, fresh scent from Gendarme.
So don’t procrastinate like you did in 2015,
BOOK NOW ONLINE or call 310-858-9009
Happy New “You” in 2016 from your friends at The Gendarmerie
“You have done what you could—some blunders and absurdities have crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Join Our Newsletter
Keep up on the latest news, specials and events at The Gendarmerie by joining our monthly newsletter!